It sucks. Really really sucks.
All my food has to be microwaved instead of being fresh from the stove.
Sigh. Absolutely horrible, right?
Now to actually be serious, JT is enjoying his time in Portland. What little he'll tell me of it anyway. The goober walked about 5 blocks last night looking for a place to eat that was open (he waited until 11 to get dinner, no dur no one was open). He ended up getting Nong Shim of all things. He has $30 a day for food and he gets something that's less than a dollar. That probably has less nutrients than a dollar is worth at that. When will he learn?
While I'm at home everyone is telling me how I have to have a car. Because OBVIOUSLY I need to have a car. Even though that means more money for insurance and gas and, oh yeah, car payments! I don't see why having just one vehicle is so horrible. Bah! It's not like I need to go out of town and most of the places I go to regularly I walk to anyway.
So week one of Separation Promotion is so far okay. I'm eating well while JT isn't and JT is sleeping well while I'm not (although I did sleep better last night).
I think JT is secretly lying though. We all know he misses me and is going to go all soap opera dramatic when he sees me again.
He will.
I mean it.
*snort* Yeah right.
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment