Finally put the photos on the computer! Yay! Didn't realize how backlogged I am. Ack! The trip will be broken down into the days we were on the road (forgive me if I don't remember state, time, or circumstances). May get a random life update here and there between the photo posts. Anyway, here they are!
Day One!

In Lebanon. Literally, hour one of our trip.
Day One!
In Lebanon. Literally, hour one of our trip.
We were greeted with hot air balloons as soon as we left Casey's mom's house. Recognize those balloons from the hot air balloon festival photos? (Too lazy to link, check out last August for photos) Felt this was a good sign for adventurous journeys and beautiful things to see.
They were surrounding us. And saying goodbye, a hot air balloon showing the Willamette Valley! How sweet.
Truffle being...Truffle. She demanded being let out of her crate and took over my lap. As you know, she shortly decided that taking over the entire truck was the only adequate way for her to travel.
May I just point out how much I love this? A picturesque red barn in Idaho. Love. Both the irony and the photo.
We weren't yet in Wyoming when the sun was setting. Think we got there just after dark. But I have no photos of that because...well, it was dark.
You must have been leaving the weekend of the hot air balloon festival!! Pretty pictures!!
ReplyDelete