Sunday, June 20, 2010

Catching Up

This week has been CHAOS!!!

For those who don't know (hello fellow swappers!) JT and I have officially MOVED!!! We moved on Thursday, waaay sooner than we expected so as excited as we are right now we're also in chaos mode trying to get everything settled down and figured out. We thought they weren't going to give us the apartment right away so a lot of stuff isn't packed, certain commodities haven't been arranged yet (I'm at Borders right now...which sucks because I've been told that I can NOT buy anything even if I am using their internet...sigh), and we're still trying to get used to me having a job now. A picture or two will be posted soon...I forgot my camera cords soooo...bad Dani.

My job is teh awesomest job EVA! I get paid to play with dogs in water. Friggen sweet! All my coworkers are fun to be around and most of the dogs are great. And they're giving me a LOT more hours than I expected which is the icing on the cake for me.

It's really hard to put into words just how amazing all of this is...I promise I'll have a way to show you all just how happy we are soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment