Sunday, July 4, 2010

Move-In Pizza

The Carrolls now have internet!!! Wooooooooo!!!

I'm happily sitting in the bedroom, procrastinating going through the "box room" (which WAS somewhat organized until JT destroyed it in the hunt for finding the perfect spot to put our router thingy...grrr), and telling you all the boring details of our lives hahaha.

The Red, White, and Blues Festival is in full swing right now, although I'm not going (no fun with no one to go with: JT's at work and Marisol is in California). Supposedly we're going to watch the fireworks tonight but that depends on if we want to get close to the drunk idiots and if we're able to see them from afar. We're heading back to Heartland for volunteer overload starting the 13th (new program that we have to be trained in) and JT has already found a cat that he wants. His name is Bendel and he turns his head at a funky angle to get your attention. He all but somersaults when given love. Reminds us of Annabelle thus automatic love!



Work has convinced me that I will smell like dog for the rest of my life and that I have swallowed more fur in the few weeks I've been there than a cat does during it's entire life. It's either super busy or super slow, I have yet to experience a day that's somewhere in the middle. JT is trying for another supervisor position. Don't know when we'll know about that though since the application thingy isn't closed for a week and they don't have dates for when they're doing interviews yet.

Random question: WHY do people feel the urge to let fireworks go off the entire week before the 4th? And then, on the actual 4th, they do it ALL DAY in the middle of the road? Why not save it all for one big show at night when you can see them better? I've never understood that.

Anyway, I promised a picture so here it is. Move-in pizza, the best dinner to break in a new place!

Happy 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment