Is it just me or did September go by REALLY fast? Speedy Gonzalez is up in our calendar's business!
JT is doing great! He's all excited because he got a pair of Dockers yesterday. You can tell he feels like a million bucks all dressed up in his work clothes. He's already plotting and planning what he wants to do within the bank, which career path he wants to take. He loves it!! I would've never guessed he'd like it so much given I'm the one who has to push him to sit down and budget and such with me! Goofball....
I start school on Monday. Freaking out already...mainly because I have math homework assigned that's due by Monday. And we all know how I feel about math. Sigh. All the freshmen have moved into the dorms thus the town is bombarded by stupidity. I wish I could say I'm being jaded and such but it's the truth. I've almost been hit by a car once (frat guy in a BMW...you all know I flipped out on him), while shopping with Marisol we had a ton of frat guy wannabes in our faces, and I've witnessed a half dozen girls putting on makeup and texting while running red lights in the past three days. Stupidity at it's finest can always be found in a town with a public university. I hate to count myself among these students but sadly I am one. A smarter one (ie Common Sense!) but a student nonetheless.
Now for math homework. May the gruntwork begin!
Saturday, September 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment