Saturday, May 21, 2011

Friday Nights with 2fortytwo

Last night was FANTASTIC!!!
The girls from 2fortytwo (college group at my church) had a clothes swap. And I SCORED!! Oh my goodness, there were just so many fun clothes I couldn't contain myself. I think I raided one girl's entire stash and took it home with me...I'm pretty sure at least the majority of the things I snagged were hers. I'm so excited! I hope the weather warms up so I can wear all the pretty dresses I got (and dresses I bought last year in the hopes that it would warm up only to have the hot days on days that I worked...siiiiiiiigh. No more working in places where I'm required to wear waterproof pants or scrubs).

The boys, feeling very left out of course, had a game night. Which, in my opinion, was super sad because of JT. He went straight after work dressed up in his work clothes. And you know what he played? A game involved stocks and world bank trading. MAJOR SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH!!! That boy needs to learn how to separate work from play. And learn how to invest and trade stocks. I'm pretty sure even I could've beaten him and that's saying a lot because when I went to retrieve him I didn't understand a word the boys were saying.

2 comments: