Friday, October 14, 2011

P365:OU Week 11

Life is still going on our end of the street. Still waiting to take the car in to get fixed (everything should be arranged by Monday). Once the car is done I'm going to once and for all LEARN HOW TO DRIVE. JT promised me every weekend I'd get a one hour lesson. That'll be interesting...

As far as photos go I'm beginning to wonder if I should just display the highlights. As you'll notice, half of the photos below are...well...yeah. I don't think there's a word for the repetition you'll see. Dull? Boring? Hmmm. So I might just start showing the best/most fun photos of the week. And if a majority end up being that way than YAY! If not, you won't get bored looking at our tired mugs ;-)


10/7/11 - UBER tired after a long night of crafting/talking/watching Scrubs with the gals while the guys played...oh come on, you know this one. DnD.


10/8/11 - Enjoying the sunshine at the elementary school by our house.


10/9/11


10/10/11 - I have no clue why JT was making that face.


10/11/11


10/12/11 - Okay, you have no idea how HARD it was to get bunny ears on JT. Seriously, that guy is a master of making sure I don't make him look stupid. It has to be his own choice...sigh.


10/13/11 - Double tickle attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment