Friday, October 28, 2011

P365:OU Week 13

Whew! What a week! We went to the pumpkin patch, JT got the car back and went up to Portland twice, I have a friend from waaaaaay back in the day visit...busy busy busy! This weekend is full of pumpkin carving, baking, and a dipping party on Halloween. What is it about holidays and everything flying by in a whirlwind?

Anyway, I want you to know just how important these pumpkin patch photos are. You see....Dani did the stupidest thing ever while at the pumpkin patch. For the first time in her life she DELETED ALL THE PHOTOS from her camera before putting them on her computer and backing them up. Which was strange. I simply went to delete a photo I took of a shoe and without asking for confirmation by camera deleted everything. It's never done that before. No more deleting photos via camera. It took 5 different programs before we found one that recovered (not just discovered) the photos for free. Nearly had a freakin heart attack. I got almost all of them back, only 10 or so have "damage" (one of which I posted because the damage made it look cool). So, with that story in mind, I give you THE PUMPKIN PATCH!



Looking over the corn maze from the hay ride.



The "damaged" photo. Note how the people are all normal colored and the pumpkin patch itself is pinkish. I need to find an action for Photoshop that does that.



Getting lost.



JT found me...and then walked off without a clue as to where he was going. Not that I knew much better, since I was following him.


This pumpkin was white, yellow, orange, green, and grey all at the same time. Pretty cool.








This slide was so epic!! Super fast too. The gals all went first because the boys were chicken (no joke!). After the guys saw that all the moms were going down with their kids and by themselves they figured it would be unfitting to their manliness if they didn't conquer their fears and slide down the tube as well. But alas, as soon as the guys got up there all the kids flocked up too. Apparently if you're a woman you get your turn because you might be a mommy. But men? Yeah....they were waiting a long time while kids were going down two or three times before realizing that they were in line. Good thing JT is super patient!

Now to figure out what design to carve into my pumpkin and what to dress up as for the party. Happy Halloween everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment