Sunday, March 18, 2012

For Future Notice

JT and I are thinking about starting a food blog. JT is an AMAZING cook (like, could go on Masterchef and win, amazing) but he can't write down his recipes to save his life. I can't cook to save my life but I have no problem writing things down like a Type-A freak.
JT knows computers and such. I know how to blog.
Perfect combo!

So, we might start our own food blog. To remember the food we love mainly, because it is very hard to tell JT to make "that delicious brown sugar salmon you made" and have him reply, "what did I put in that again?"
Frustration is never so prominent as when you have a growling tummy, a deep craving, and the chef not knowing how he made it in the first place.

If you like food and are interested in seeing the crazy creations we come up with you're welcome to come along and see what we cook. I'll share the link on here. Now you have something to look forward to!

Unless you hate food. In which case, we are not friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment