Friday, March 30, 2012

We're Going to Georgia!!

About a month ago JT told me to stop wondering "What if..." and reapply to the school I always wanted to go to. I very happily agreed and yesterday I found out that I've been accepted to Savannah College of Art and Design!! This is a fairly huge deal to me and we're beyond excited. We spent last night eating gelato and talking about what we're most excited/scared about and talked about what this would mean for our future dreams and plans. Let's just say that a house is definitely not in the near future for us. Though hopefully a dog still is.

As of right now I'm in mental list making mode, wondering how exasperated JT would be if he came home to find a dozen lists already made when we said we would make them this weekend. Though I think he should be grateful, I'd be doing all that work for him! No? Doesn't work? I tried.

On top of this exciting news, I just recently got a new camera. Mine was not fixable so JT and I finally took the plunge and got an SLR. Finally! We've been playing with it all week and if I stop obsessing enough to put the photos on the computer today maybe I'll post some on here. But don't hold your breathe for it to happen today. There's only about a 2% chance of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment