Wednesday, May 19, 2010

So Close...

JT and I found a great place on Monday. We're probably going to head down sometime next week to view the actual apartment that'll be opening up and apply for it then. Keep your fingers crossed!

I register for classes on Sunday. Having a really hard time because I'm supposed to take a math class and I either have to take it through LBCC or through the EOP program at OSU. The problem? I have to wait for EOP to say yes, I'm admitted (which will take two weeks). So I have to go through LBCC...except I can't figure out how I'm supposed to register! The closest thing I can find is telling me to login (I have no login) and that information will be given to me from my LBCC advisor...but I don't have one!!! I might have if I had known I was going to be in the dual degree program but I was just signed up for it by my OSU advisor on Monday so now I'm lost and confused :-( I'll be so bummed if I can't sign up for the math class because I want to get it DONE! That and I won't be able to take chem which means my whole schedule will have to be rearranged and I'll be screwed.

JT didn't get the supervisor position :-( He's pretty bummed about that in a proactive, angry, "I'm going to make this HAPPEN" sort of way. I don't know what he's doing but it seems like some big changes will be happening by fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment