January - I started in Seattle and ended back in Oregon. Go figure.
February - JT turned 21, woo!
March - I turned 21, woo!
April - May -...not much happened. At least nothing that I can really remember.
June - WE MOVED TO OUR OWN PLAN! SUPERWOOOOOOO!!!
July - Attempts to celebrate 4th of July FAILED. Got sick. Ugh.
August - Officially married for 1 year! We conquered the biggest milestone! (something like 70% of couples get divorced within the first year. Sadness! Glad we beat that statistic like we'll beat the rest. Bring em on!)
September - I started school again and JT started his kickass job.
October - We were the Homecoming King and Queen for Halloween. Which was fun because I never get to dress up and JT had to wear a glittery crown teehee!
November - JT got promoted!
December - JT should hear tonight or tomorrow if he got yet another promotion (a big one!) and we are still happy as ever.
BUT there's been something seriously lacking this whole year (even though I've been complaining to JT about it the entire year): WE DON'T HAVE MANY PICTURES OF US!!
It's sad. We barely have any of when we were dating. I am NOT growing old and losing my marbles without something to look at to remind me of how young and stupid we were (hopefully I don't become even more stupid with age). So JT has promised (pinky swore!) that we would start taking pictures of US (not me, not him, US!!) more often. As in together. As in dates, random goings-abouts-the-townsez, and all other miscellaneous happenings.
If you get bombarded with pictures of us next year...don't complain. Because I've been complaining to get exactly that :-P
Thursday, December 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment