Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.
Winter break...so amazing!
I was out of my last final yesterday by 3 and it feels sooooooooo good to be done with this term. No more math...EVER!
Needless to say I failed the class (I'm pretty sure I did anyway. I most definitely failed the final but our total grade for the class hasn't been announced yet, just the scores). But that's beside the point. I tried, I failed, I move on. Least I learned something.
Never to take math again.
Anyway, winter break is wonderful! I will be crafting my little heart out, JT gets to sleep in an extra 45 minutes since he doesn't have to take me to school, and cookies will be made! I'm drooling right now over Confession of a Cookbook Queen. Her blog is THE BEST and today's post was Peppermint Bon Bon Cookies.
It's like God sent down his own little sweet tooth angel to earth just for me!
Thank goodness JT likes (loves) mint.
I'm hoping that many pictures of seasonal fun will be taken and then posted on here. Whether JT likes it or not...WHY did I find the one guy in the world who wants to stay behind the camera with me instead of in front of it? WHY?!
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment