Friday, June 10, 2011

Auto-Correct

I'm not sure if Auto-Correct is the best idea ever or worst idea ever for text messaging. I'm a real prude when it comes to proper grammer. I have it when people say "txt u @ 2!" *Insert bimbo giggle here*

Drives me CRAZY! Biggest pet peeve EVER!

But lately...auto correct is just plain silly. Some examples:

Me: I think I ate too many *tummy* bears.
Sarah: Hahaha! *Yummy* bears!
Me: Wow. Not tummy or yummy. Though those are both oddly accurate.
Sarah: Hahaha!
Me: Oh auto-correct.

Me: Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh!!! One of the plush sellers I admire from Plush Team is FOLLOWING MY BLOG! (Not this blog...)
MiL: *Woo hop* soon the happy dance!!!
Me: Hahahahaha! It shall be called the woo hop!

Me: Ummm...Casey? Her car is similar in size.
Sarah: It is?
Me: Yes, *cadets* car is pretty similar to yours.
Sarah: Casey? You mean? Haha!
Me: Oh...yes...stupid ac.

As you can see this is a major epidemic. The other day I was trying to say sooooo, it came out spool, and Sarah laughed and said it could've been stool. And damnyouautocorrect.com is proof enough that this system is flawed.

Though it's totally worth a look. There's some funny ones on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment