Ooooooooooooooooooooh.
And that's not a good oooooooooooooooh either.
I had the WORST sugar crash ever yesterday. For some reason my brain didn't comprehend the fact that if one is frosting cookies one must eat the cookies (or throw them away but that's such a waste!). So this silly woman was eating an ice cream sandwich AND gummy bears shortly before class.
Big mistake.
Ultimately, though, it was a lot of fun! I think I'll take my camera next time. Think, keyword. I had frosting ALL over my hands last night so that may or may not be a good idea. I'm not sure yet.
Last night was simply getting the feel for how to use frosting bags and tips, playing around, and getting educated on frosting and techniques. There's a lot more to it than I thought! Next week we're to bring in a cake and learn how to do transfer images onto cakes. I have a good idea of what I want to do, the only problem is I have to draw it myself. Ick. Maybe the frosting will make it look 10 times better than my drawing skills (ahem, lack thereof).
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recently auto correct fixed a misspelled "possibly" to Ptolemy. Do people really talk about Ptolemy in text? Or the word religious turned into eelpout which I didn't even think was a word until I looked it up and it's a type of eel. Really?!?!?!
ReplyDelete