Monday, June 27, 2011

June?

Where did June go? Did it ever even arrive? Seriously, I thought summer started with June but here in Oregon it's just been disgusting weather. Cloudy. Sometimes muggy, sometimes cold, sometimes raining. The sun has come out and stayed out for an entire day maybe half a handful of times. And the forecast for this week? 70s with rain. What kind of summer is that?!

Really hoping July and August make up for everything. Don't know if I can take this disgusting weather all summer long after looking forward to summer for 9 months.

Not much else going on in this wonky house. JT is still working, although he currently doesn't have a computer to come home to since it's in the shop. Which means I get driven crazy by his stupid little games on his phone, one of which he played ALL...DAY...yesterday. And I swear, listening to it sounded like hillbilly porn. Think of the white trash gal with the Daisy Dukes, belly shirt (more like boobie shirt), white-blond bleached hair, long red nails, and gum crackin...yeah. Now picture her voice. THAT was on his phone all day. Ugh!

I'm still chugging along with my Etsy shop. Here's hoping that I start making sales soon! Even more exciting, I should hear back from the Plush Team late this week as to whether or not I got in. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment