Saturday, September 3, 2011

P365:OU Week 5

You finally get to see the pictures of us at the Art and Air Festival! Though I gotta admit, the pictures of the balloons were much more exciting. We just look like a couple of dorks.
As much as I love summer (and am SUPER STOKED that this week will be in the 90s allllllll week. Yay for summer finally arriving!) I heard word that corn mazes are opening very soon. Which made me realize how many awesome fall opportunities we're going to have for photos. Really excited! We're thinking about going to a pumpkin patch at the very least.


8/26/11 - At the night glow when they were prepping the balloons.


8/27/11 - Day one of the air balloon morning launches. So much fun!


8/28/11 - Day two of morning launches. Made even better by the fact that we went with our good friends Carly and Kyle. Carly's obsessed with photography too so we were running around taking pictures like crazy.


8/29/11 - JT has this crazy thing about lifting me up on his legs. He better hope he's still able to do this when/if we have kids. Especially since I almost broke his face and knees right after this shot was taken (not my fault I can't hold myself vertically with just my hands on a mattress...it was a bad idea waiting to happen).


8/30/11 - Honey, I'm home!


8/31/11 - Awww!

9/1/11 - ....

Okay, so here's the deal. We dropped the ball. Yup, we were so caught up at group that night that we completely FORGOT to take a picture. Don't hate us! We already feel bad enough about it. Good thing this project is going to last more than 365 days anyway!
But if you must, here's a mental image for you. At group we were stuffing our faces with brownies, chips, and this amazing dessert called pizooki (holy freaking crap, you MUST make this! It's delicious!). In between eating we were talking with friends and ocassionally discussing the book we're supposed to be going through.


9/2/11 - May I defend myself here for a minute? I distinctly (and loudly) said "STANK FACE SHOT!" Instead of doing a stank face JT went ahead and smiled (because I'm always giving him crap for not smiling). Thus making me look like an idiot. Thanks honey. I guess I deserved that one!

No more dropping the ball, I promise! Well, at least for a while. You can't expect us to be perfect you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment