What I learned this week:
1) I have a shoulder problem. It was incredibly noticable at the wedding (yes Mom, I was tense and nervous and I looked like my shoulders were tied to a plank) and now, looking through these pictures, it's incredibly noticable all the time. Combination of stress and always being cold or hunched up while reading seems to make my shoulders want to live next to my ears. Working on that. Sorry that I look dorky in some photos this week.
2) My Uda loves to take pictures. Especially ones in which JT and I look like dorks. She actually groaned when she missed the shot of JT blatantly groping me. (Her excuse: It was funny.) Not sure what kind of pictures we'll end up with next time we visit but something tells me Uda will have no problem catching something entertaining now that she realizes she has permission to use the camera...and knows how to use it. Sort of.
3) This project gets better every day. JT is actually more into than I am some days, which is a loooooong ways from where he was when we started. The pictures are becoming more natural to us, even the posed/creative ones. This week definitely has some fun shots and I can't wait to get more!
9/10/11 - A day at Tualatin Park with the Uda playing paparazzi. Great day! Afterwards we had Subway and Uda kicked JT's butt at Yahtzee (yay!) while watching The Three Stooges.
And yes, I know you liked the pictures of us in the train, Mom. It'll be in the scrapbook, don't worry!
9/12/11 - How can you not love a face like JT's? Even if he is sticking his tongue out. Again. For no reason.
9/13/11 - Ah, laundry. The dreaded chore we do every week. And this is what we do, every week, when we do laundry. Fun fact: I didn't get more than 15 pages into that book before putting it down. Bah. Hate it when that happens.
9/15/11 - First of all, count on JT to find the book with the most non-descript cover but most...interesting...title for a picture like this. Sigh. Second of all, this was slightly awkward. The woman who coordinates the READ Dog program that I volunteer for was in the aisle right behind us...aaaawkwaaard.
No comments:
Post a Comment