Friday, September 23, 2011

P365:OU Week 8

This week has been so draining on the both of us. Last Saturday we spent the entire day at Carly and Kyle's, Sunday we were so tired we didn't do much of anything (including chores...bad idea), on Wednesday JT was in a car accident (everything's okay, just some cosmetic damage to the car and a ding in our bank account balance), yesterday was group night...ugh. Tomorrow I'm going to the scrapbook expo with Carly while JT does his geek thing with the boys after work. Don't know if they're playing DnD or watching X-Men...they were talking about Wolverine last night so maybe X-Men.

Anyway, while we have every intent of attempting to get some awesome fall photos (assuming the leaves fall naturally and not due to a nasty rain that makes them all goopy and yucky) we are verging on being stuck. You'll notice that all the pictures are pretty much the same, boring, photos. We're hitting a major photographer's block with JT getting home so late that it's dark and we normally have to take the pictures of ourselves. Any ideas would be MUCH appreciated.


9/16/11 - Yeah, like I said. We're running out of ideas.


9/17/11 - After a VERY long day at Carly and Kyle's. As in, this photo was almost 9/18 it was so late when we got home.


9/18/11 - Skipping out on chores by going to the community garden down the street. We LOVE this places, it's so fun to see what everyone is growing. Quite a good batch of pumpkins and peppers going on. Not so good corn though. I think JT got a kick out of me taking a picture of a flower only to realize that there was a spider on it when it jumped up to try attacking the camera. Yeah, not cool.


9/19/11 - Does anyone else see that smug face? What the heck dude?! Don't be acting like a playa! Also, please note that we have pictures of ourselves in the background. Teehee!


9/20/11 - A duuuuuuuuuh. Yes, JT is giving the "Isn't she crazy" face. Whatever, dude. Takes one to marry one.


9/21/11 - "JT we need a picture." "But I'm doing the dishes." "I don't care! We're not forgetting again!" "Okay. One, two, three, GO!" Click. All for the name of 365 photos.


9/22/11 - Okay, funny story. Totally didn't realize this until I put these on my computer. This picture reminds me an AWFUL lot of a baby photo that my parents still, to this day, use for my embarassment. It involves a bath tub and kissy lips. Nuff said. I can hear my Uda laughing now. Sigh. Lil, please please PLEASE tell me you have an embarassing photo of JT with kissy lips too. I'll pay you in doggy daycare service to let me post it on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment