Sorry about the delay. Just got the photos from the 5th a few minutes ago. I'm currently watching Truffle chase her tail while JT is up visiting his family thus time to post the photos I'm sure you all have been desperately waiting for.
Now, without further ado...

2/4/12 - Chilling in the sunshine at the high school.
Now, without further ado...
2/4/12 - Chilling in the sunshine at the high school.
2/5/12 - Made the famous German chocolate cake for JT's birthday. And yes, that's not our kitchen. It's our friends'. Jealous? Yes...yes, I am. They actually have ROOM in their kitchen!
2/6/12 - It only LOOKS like he's drooling/spitting his piece of cake out. I swear he's not. It was more like I missed his mouth/jabbed it in an inconvenient manner towards his lip.
Speaking of missing, this is Truffle chasing the dust. Miracle that I got the dust in the shot where she's waving her paw around. But see! I told you she does this! Now y'all can't call me a liar.
And Truffle can be totally freakish. This is what we call her "stink kitty" stretch. Except I caught this mid-stretch. Her tail goes all the way up in the air, straight up, before she relaxes back down again. Kinda looks like those stereotypical black-cat-on-Halloween drawings, doesn't she?
Well, that's all folks! Next week might be kinda eh but the week after that should be good. JT has all of next weekend off and we just bought bikes last night! Fun times are ahead, especially now that the weather is perking up!
No comments:
Post a Comment