Oi vey. What a week this has been. So much has happened (and not happened) that JT and I are going a wee bit insane. The details:
* After waiting three weeks (the paperwork says 7-10 days) my AP scores have finally been sent out to SCAD.
* The alum I'm in contact with is helping us find apartments that aren't sketch/disgusting/unliveable.
* My scholarship appeal, which I was supposed to hear an answer about yesterday, hasn't even been completed. Apparently the person who is writing my recommendation failed to inform me that when she said she'd send the letter in that day she actually didn't. I had no clue until this morning that the letter wasn't in (thank you, Robert at SCAD, for telling me NOW) which meant rushing to inform her that the letter needs to be in ASAP. She, again, has told me it will be in today. I'll be emailing Robert tomorrow to make sure that it actually happens. Another two weeks to wait and nerves are frazzled. It's first come, first serve and I'm beginning to think I won't get any more money at all.
* JT was contacted by another bank, asking him to send his resume their way. They're conveniently hiring a branch manager at the moment, which is what JT would be promoted to if his bank promotes him. He sent his resume and cover letter to them the other day and now we're just gonna wait and see. Not sure what'll happen there. He doesn't know any of the details (salary, schedule, etc) but figured it would be worth checking out. Very excited to see where this will take him!
Thursday, May 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment