Well I found out the other day that the navy is cutting back even more than they originally thought. I was told that there is no guarantee that any body will get into the navy, let alone the jobs on the contract. As it was the navy was only signing nukes and special warfare and those schools will be taking less people due to funding and downsizing.
So this brings me to my next statement, I am looking for another plan. I am not saying that the navy is still not an option, I just need to come up with another plan. I am looking to see what there is and I am looking for a profession or an option that will help my family and I get on our feet and walking forward.
So in short the navy is not a solid plan and I am looking for a solid plan now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment