Well I am thinking that the navy may or may not pan out, but that isn't the topic of this whole thing. I have been talking and thinking and trying to figure out what I want and what I want to do. So I am thinking based on what I want and what all I have gotten in advice and other peoples experience.
I honestly don't know what is right or what is wrong, but I do know what feels right to me and what sounds right to me. I am thinking that I will keep working through the holiday season at Best Buy and then I will transfer to the Seattle area, where I will continue working at Best Buy. This whole time I will continue looking for a profession or any route that will give me a better shot at accomplishing my goals in life. I will also look to see what the financial aid package I will get, and how viable they are while maintaining work. I think that this is a good plan, and it feels right to me, and it is one of the few that has in a while.
So I will continue along and keep looking, listening, and following. I will keep smiling and figuring out life and where it will take me. I can only wonder what adventures WE will see in our life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment