These next two weeks are going to be crazy insane (in a good way of course). Tonight is volleyball, which is going to kick ass! Wednesday or Thursday we're going up to my mom's to clean out the garage of all my stuff (ack!). Friday is the wedding that we've all been waiting for: my cousin Tom and his beautiful wife-to-be Kat! All I know about it is that it's going to be in the gardens (one of the many in Oregon) and that it's a Pagan wedding (which I know nothing about so this is going to be fun to take pictures of!). Tuesday JT should hear back about the second interview for the assistant manager job he applied for. And Tuesday, of course, is the Madonna episode of Glee!!! May not be a huge deal to all you guys but I'm excited!
Jump to next week where I will be panicking like crazy because Saturday, May 1st I have my first ever GO-SEE!!!! I'm really hoping it goes well. So far I'm feeling crazy about it. I was going to practice my walk and the shoe lace on my high heels snapped (gaaaaaar) and JT hasn't had time to look around for new laces that'll fit. Need to find those soon or JT is doomed to buy me new heels (not that I'll complain about that but his wallet might haha). I've been practicing my poses and so far I think I know pretty well what works for me. My eyes and ears will be glued to America's Next Top Model trying to watch what looks good and what doesn't. I've been studying! Which may all sound very silly to you all but this is a very exciting (and hopefully new!) path for me to adventure on.
Monday, April 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment