Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spring Fashion

While it doesn't look to springy outside (compared to the rest of the world at least. In Oregon rain = spring) it sure does look springy in my closet! I finished my skirt and upon constant prodding by a certain someone I finally took pictures and now am sharing them with you. This is the first skirt I've ever made so I'm super stoked. And it's so pretty!


To add to my spring fashion I'll be getting glasses within a week or two! JT got us an appointment yesterday and my glasses should come in within 7-10 days. Kinda bummed they don't come in green (well they did, but it was shared with a really ugly colory-printy thing) but black/blue works just fine for me :-D I just hope it's a neony blue, which I doubt but I can hope. Since I have sunglasses (which are also very fashion forward, in my opinion) I didn't have to wear those crappy paper sunglasses things. But unfortunately JT had to and thank goodness he has a sense of humor because he let me take a picture. So here's his very thug-like mugshot in his "spring fashion" sunglasses.

1 comment:

  1. Who would be so brash as to constantly prod you, my dear? ;^)

    Lovely skirt, though!

    ReplyDelete