Monday, April 12, 2010
Ka-chiiiiiiiiinga!
I just got my financial aid letter (go figure, they sent it to my mom's even though my address has been updated) and all I can say is WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! The grants and scholarships cover my tuition 100%. Well...they left me one dollar to pay on my own but oh no! Not that! The loans they offered me were to cover housing/books but since I'm not living on campus and books don't get billed to your account I figured it'd be best to just pay for those out of pocket. Hope Heartland wants me back as much as they say they do! I'm pretty stoked :-D Not having to worry about tuition payments is awesome, especially since I've already got too many student loans to pay down as it is. Bah! Maybe I'll pull an Uda, get all A's, and score some super scholarships! That'd be so cool. *puts on Joe Cool sunglasses...*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment