JT got news yesterday on a job he had an interview. We were both reeeeeeally hoping he got it. He didn't. However, he got an amazing review, was told that he would've been chosen if it weren't for the fact that the person who did transferred, and that he HAS to try again because they want him. They might have a position just below the one he was applying for opening up shortly which he intends on applying for. So while it was bad news there was a lot of good news and hope within it.
I'm trying to find a new job. The longer I stay at Petco the more I realize their company policies seriously lack in moral value. I could handle that if I were working with anything but pets and kids. Put either of those in the equation and I'm sorry, I will not be working for you. Thus the job hunt begins again. I'm in the works of attempting to start up my photography. Just as a side thing for now, but it'd be awesome if it grew into something more.
Other than that life is moving on.
Sunday, July 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment