For all you lazy people who don't participate in Craft Hope they had a HUGE shipment of love for project 8 (to the point that they had to put it on hold) with over 70,000 towels being sent in to save the animals affected by the oil spill. So instead of going through til the end of summer they've posted a new project yesterday. It's for ConKerr Cancer and the goal is to make pillowcases for children in the hospitals.
http://crafthope.com/2010/07/project-9-conkerr-cancer/
I think this is kinda funny since JT's mom has been making pillowcases obsessively lately for a hospital in Salem. I believe it was her church group...maybe it was Sarah's Circle...anyway they started making them and now she's whipping up a storm. In fact, last time I was over there she was showing me pillowcases she made. It's a super easy project that I'm going to be getting in on, especially since I have someone who can personally show me exactly what I'm doing wrong (because, as usual, I will inevitably drown in pools of fabric trying to figure out which way is right side and which way is wrong side). Come and make pillowcases!!!
And pillow cookies! Oooooooh, how perfect! More on the cookies later.
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wolfeagle says: Love CraftHope. Thank you for sharing this.
ReplyDeleteAnd for participating in my Blog Me, Baby swap on swap-bot.
ReplyDelete