Saturday, July 24, 2010

Where Did July Go?

Seriously, this month has gone by super fast. I can't believe it's almost August! It feels like so much in our lives has changed and at the same time there's still so much more in need of change.

JT and I both spent the past few days applying for new jobs. The two jobs at the vet clinic just closed their application acceptance a few days ago so I'm hoping by the end of next week to call them or better yet, they call me sooner for an interview! There's a LOOOOOOOT of competition though. Haven't received any word on a few others though, and all the ones I applied to earlier were all pretty clear that they're not hiring. JT applied for a position at a store right down the street from us today which would be nice. It's salary plus commission and to make it even sweeter he wouldn't have to spend any money on gas to get there, it's literally two blocks away! We're still trying and hoping to find something new for us.

But holy canoly Batman! I still can't believe it's almost August!!! That means, in exactly 29 days we'll have been married for a year. So bizarre! It feels like the time just flew by and at the same time it feels like we're just getting started. Life is awesome like that sometimes isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment