Yesterday was a craftilicious day. And my living room is an explosion of paint, paper, and color because of it!
Sarah came over to help spruce up that craft room. The intent was to get some cleaning done but seriously, if you put two girls together who want to do nothing but play with craft supplies all day that's not likely to happen. So instead we went out, bought some storage/craft projects to work on and went all out. I can't wait to show you all what it'll look like! I'm so excited to see what my new space will be like once everything is finished! Maybe all those boxes will be hidden/moved so they don't drag me down creatively...oh...I wonder if that's why Sarah asked if there was storage space in the closet downstairs. That makes sense....
Anyway! I'll be posting pictures as soon as at least one of these projects is done. I should've taken pictures as we went...oops. I'll do that today!
Thursday, April 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is why I asked!
ReplyDelete