1) Game Night at the Ramsay's. To be honest, I only played two games the entire time I was there. But I got to hang out with friends and talk to some people more than I normally do at 2fortytwo so I consider the night awesome regardless of the games ;-)
2) Pandora Radio. I'm obsessed with Sara Bareilles voice. Gorgeous! And I never would've found her if it wasn't for my Glee radio station. So now I'm listening to my Sara station and just heard A Fine Frenzy. I'm in beautiful voice bliss. Nothing like music with soul!
3) Bakingdom's obsession with all things Harry Potter. For one, it makes me feel like I'm not the biggest freak in the world. For two, she always has awesome recipes for Harry Potter treats. Well today, she showed off a brilliant HP inspired apron that she made and I gotta say...I want to make one. Too cute!
http://www.mybakingdom.com/2011/04/harry-potter-gryffindor-apron.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2FCePGJ+%28Bakingdom%29
4) The new Craft Hope project for Orphan Outreach. Such a simple project, all they want are handmade bracelets. Elastic string with beads on it, those cool friendship bracelets everyone seems to know how to make (ahem, I totally don't), pretty much anything goes. Thinking about talking to the children's ministry pastor to get the kids involved.
http://crafthope.com/2011/04/project-12-orphan-outreach/
5) Iron Craft's current challenge has been "crafting" with Peeps. The second round up of the week has an amazing, Mad Hatter-esque hat made out of, you guessed it, PEEPS! Looks tasty.
http://theironcraft.blogspot.com/2011/04/challenge-15-round-up-part-2.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+IronCraft+%28Iron+Craft%29
6) Thanks to Lillian I've been checking out Oh, Fransson! and I'm drooling. The Tokyo Subway Map quilt is cool but I love the Mixtape Quilt too. And the Wonky Cross quilt block and...and...yeah. Needless to say it's pretty awesome.
http://www.ohfransson.com/oh_fransson/
7) Etsy's "Quit Your Day Job" posts are so inspirational and helpful! Today's was about a woman in the hardcore science field and is now blissfully selling jewelry supplies. A few days ago there was a another woman who is going to Savannah College of Art and Design (my dream school...one day I'll get the guts...) and has been supporting herself through school by selling toys. This is my kinda gal!
http://www.etsy.com/storque/read/real-world-education-a-student-run-shop-8723/
2) Pandora Radio. I'm obsessed with Sara Bareilles voice. Gorgeous! And I never would've found her if it wasn't for my Glee radio station. So now I'm listening to my Sara station and just heard A Fine Frenzy. I'm in beautiful voice bliss. Nothing like music with soul!
3) Bakingdom's obsession with all things Harry Potter. For one, it makes me feel like I'm not the biggest freak in the world. For two, she always has awesome recipes for Harry Potter treats. Well today, she showed off a brilliant HP inspired apron that she made and I gotta say...I want to make one. Too cute!
http://www.mybakingdom.com/2011/04/harry-potter-gryffindor-apron.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2FCePGJ+%28Bakingdom%29
4) The new Craft Hope project for Orphan Outreach. Such a simple project, all they want are handmade bracelets. Elastic string with beads on it, those cool friendship bracelets everyone seems to know how to make (ahem, I totally don't), pretty much anything goes. Thinking about talking to the children's ministry pastor to get the kids involved.
http://crafthope.com/2011/04/project-12-orphan-outreach/
5) Iron Craft's current challenge has been "crafting" with Peeps. The second round up of the week has an amazing, Mad Hatter-esque hat made out of, you guessed it, PEEPS! Looks tasty.
http://theironcraft.blogspot.com/2011/04/challenge-15-round-up-part-2.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+IronCraft+%28Iron+Craft%29
6) Thanks to Lillian I've been checking out Oh, Fransson! and I'm drooling. The Tokyo Subway Map quilt is cool but I love the Mixtape Quilt too. And the Wonky Cross quilt block and...and...yeah. Needless to say it's pretty awesome.
http://www.ohfransson.com/oh_fransson/
7) Etsy's "Quit Your Day Job" posts are so inspirational and helpful! Today's was about a woman in the hardcore science field and is now blissfully selling jewelry supplies. A few days ago there was a another woman who is going to Savannah College of Art and Design (my dream school...one day I'll get the guts...) and has been supporting herself through school by selling toys. This is my kinda gal!
http://www.etsy.com/storque/read/real-world-education-a-student-run-shop-8723/
No comments:
Post a Comment