Monday, April 25, 2011

Productivity!

What a glorious weekend! Filled with sunshine (which we thoroughly enjoyed) and a delicious French bakery JT and I lived up our Easter weekend to the fullest.

But now life is on again. We're (hopefully) getting the car back today so chores can no longer be put off. JT is now at work which means I'm...sitting here. But in a good way! I have every intention today of cutting up some awesome plush. Just need to decide which characters to cut out first. Might even get some sewing done, we'll see! This will be awesome.

You know what else is awesome? Not only did we soak up the blessings of this Easter but I also got stuff done. And by stuff I mean stuffed stuff...yup! I got my commission piece DONE! No easy task, let me tell you. I was arguing with that darn embroidery floss like it was nobody's business. Note to self: if you're unable to draw than embroidery will be very difficult. Lesson learned. But I got to say, after working it and reworking it and reworking it again it looks pretty darn cute! Very froggish :-D And embroidery is no longer as scary as it used to be, yay! I can't wait to see what my friend thinks of it. But I'll have to post pictures later because if she happens to take a peek at this blog that'll ruin her surprise.

And that, my friends, would not be cool.

So onward and forward to the vast amounts of fabric waiting to become glorious plush in a victorious battle of fiberfill vs Dani!

No comments:

Post a Comment