Friday, July 29, 2011

Adventures in Avery Park

Those pictures that we took were a PAIN to process. 5 hours!! FIVE!!! Converting RAW to JPEG is officially my most hated chore in the world now. But you get to benefit from my long, unpaid hours of doom with awesome (and hilarious) pictures. Yay you!



For the record, I told JT he didn't have to hold our swings together, that I was perfectly capable of holding my swing in place for more than 10 seconds at a time. He didn't believe me. So please excuse the huge looking hands in our swing shots.




It is REALLY HARD to take pictures from above while you're lying down. You know, just FYI. And that's with a screen that rotates so we could see what the camera would take.







Okay, a little context. I found this "sign" (for lack of a better word" on Pinterest that I'm totally obsessed with now. It says, "RAWR means 'I love you' in Dinosaur." So we were rawring at each other. Granted, we probably would've taken a picture like this anyway (this wasn't the first photo like this of the day) but it's more fun to think we only did it because that saying was in our minds.



And, to end on a funny note...the photo below is, in my opinion, HILARIOUS. JT claims he was talking which, even though that's true, I have never seen him make this face while talking. Ever. So I think he did it on purpose. Because I don't recall smelling anything terrible or him eating anything disgusting before this was taken to warrant such a stank face.



Hope you enjoyed seeing our adventure as much as we did having it! So excited for August! The weather is FIIIIINALLY starting to act like summer (for those of you not in the Pacific Northwest, you all suck for having a normal summer while we've been sitting over here freezing). Our anniversary is coming up (eeeeee!!!) and we have no clue what exactly we'll do for it but regardless, it'll be awesome. Even better, we were talking about having an anniversary party last night at group since all four couples were married in August. That'd be pretty cool...wonder if I can push for that?

No comments:

Post a Comment