Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tons of News

Okay, maybe not tons. It just feels like it's tons.

1) My heart monitor results came out normal. I'm the most messed-up, normal freak they've seen. Everything feels wrong and in pain but all the results keep coming back normal. Loooooooovely. While I'm glad I'm "healthy" it still kinda irks me that all this money is going out to find out what's wrong with me and nothing shows up. I feel like my computer. I break down when no one's looking and the minute someone who can fix me comes along I start acting fine again. Please tell me I'm not the only person who has a computer (or body) that does this.

2) While I had to close the plush shop due to CPSIA I'm going to take the plunge and do my photography instead. It's been my lifelong love, the first thing that got me involved in art, and no matter how far I stray it holds me captive in the most loving way possible. Living without photography for me is like trying to stay alive without breathing. Not possible.
That's all the news I got. Told you it wasn't much. But they're big news so maybe that makes up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment