Yesterday JT got home early from training. This NEVER happens. We're lucky if dinner is at 7:30 because he normally doesn't get home until 7. But yesterday he got off at 3, meaning we had time to enjoy the afternoon. Off we went to Avery Park with a single mission in mind: take photos of US.
And we did. Lots of them. Best part, JT ADMITTED that it was fun! And that we should do it again!!!
Which gave me an idea. About a year and a half ago I attempted Project 365, which people everywhere attempt starting on New Year's Day. The goal is to take at least one photo for every day of the year. Since I'm always bugging JT about how we don't have any photos of us (really, it's pathetic how few pictures we have given how long we've been together) I proposed an idea to him: why not attempt to take one picture of us every day for a year? To my utter surprise, he said yes!
Although we're going to break the rules a bit. WE don't necessarily have to be the ones taking the photo. Someone else can take a photo of us, as long as we eventually get it in the end (print, email, whatever). If it's not on our computer or in our photo file it doesn't count. But we thought it was kinda silly to have to make the photo taken by us because that's seriously limiting.
We were originally going to start yesterday but since JT has to be in Portland in a few weeks and I don't know if I'll be going with him we might not officially start until our anniversary. Which is fine by me because then we can document our entire third year of marriage in a fun way. Scrapbook worthy? Oh yeah. Besides, any future children we might have would have a whole year's worth of photos to laugh at our hairdos/clothes/"gross! My parents are flirting!" And who doesn't want to torture their kids with THAT?
So once this gets going there will certainly be more pictures on here (yay!). I would've posted the ones from yesterday on here but I need to process all of them first. Which might take a while...a long while. But they'll be up in a few days :-D
Thursday, July 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment