Yay! Blogger loves me again! But alas, I still don't have the Halloween picture. My friend will hear about this teehee!
So, to make up for that (and so you don't have to see the other boring photos of us making faces at the camera as usual) I added a few extra pumpkin carving shots for you. Now to prepare for Thanksgiving! Goodness, once the holidays start time just flies.

10/29/11 - Spooky!
So, to make up for that (and so you don't have to see the other boring photos of us making faces at the camera as usual) I added a few extra pumpkin carving shots for you. Now to prepare for Thanksgiving! Goodness, once the holidays start time just flies.
10/29/11 - Spooky!
10/30/11 - I think we officially fail at the whole "cutely kissing behind a random object" thing. This was the only picture where our kiss was actually mostly hidden.
No comments:
Post a Comment