This week has been fascinating. I have a new volunteer position at the library doing holds shelving and get to peek into people's lives just by looking at their books (two people are getting married, one person is retiring overseas, one person is planning a trip to Hawaii, and someone is trying to learn how to bake gluten-free foods). JT had to work until Thursday, we drove our friends to the airport early morning Friday when JT had to go back to work, and now he's on vacation. We were planning on seeing my dad today but he's sick so that'll be rescheduled. Busier than the usual busyness. Kinda hoping we'll get some fun pictures this week since JT's home (as I'm heavily hinting via glaring in his direction and he's not even noticing...sigh). If not, I'm sorry. Because he's going to be working every weekend for the holidays starting the week he goes back to work and I'm pretty sure the photos will continue being lame until spring hits.

11/22/11 - JT being a PUNK! We took other pictures (all of which look dark) and he threatened to show me being a Pinaholic. And you can totally tell I'm on Pinterest! Grrr...
11/22/11 - JT being a PUNK! We took other pictures (all of which look dark) and he threatened to show me being a Pinaholic. And you can totally tell I'm on Pinterest! Grrr...
11/23/11 - We are getting REALLY BORED taking pictures in the house.
And now for some Thanksgiving loveliness. Not much of the food or dinner or even pictures of us taken at the in-laws' house (we forgot and had to take it at the dining table at home...again). But there's pictures nonetheless!
Louie the Lump on his "man pillow." Apparently he needed an indoor upgrade from his outdoor princess pillow.
Scooter is freakin adorable, even if he is the loudest little dog I've ever met in my life. He couldn't seem to decide whether to focus on the ball or on my camera. I think he thought the camera was a new chew toy for him. Had to keep an eye on it when it was on my arm because he kept sniffing at it suggestively.
JT and his dad being men. Which consists of playing video games and chit chatting. This is what they do almost every time they get together. Which is awesome, because the lighting in the house makes it hard to take good pictures unless you're sitting still. Which is exactly what they're doing! At least I got one "family photo."
Bobo on her princess throne. She's a pain in the rear sometimes but I can't help but spoil her. She loves sitting up here with me. Even if she is technically not supposed to ;-)
Couldn't get a good photo of anyone else. Which is strange, because normally the Dude is the easiest one to take a picture of. And the only picture I got of Lillian is dark and looks like a cat is trying to pick her nose...
No comments:
Post a Comment