Friday, November 18, 2011

P365:OU Week 16

JT has managed to look better than me in every photo this week. May I just point out how unfair that is? Bah!
There wasn't much going on this week until Wednesday. Then we had volleyball and last night was date night (yay!). Next week is going to be crazy with Thanksgiving! Though our photos will still probably be meh up until the actual holiday. After that JT has vacation for a week (double yay!) in which we will probably hunker down and stay warm except for the few rendevous to see friends and family.
Excuse us if our life isn't that exciting. But we like it. So neeeeh :-P


11/11/11 - When we attempt to cook together in normally ends in us making faces at each other and JT snapping me with a towel until I get out of his kitchen. Don't let him fool you into believing otherwise.


11/12/11 - PJs are comfy.


11/13/11 - How pretty is this duvet? Thank you, Heather!


11/14/11 - Watching Mike and Molly, our new favorite hilarious show. Since Fox took away Traffic Light.(Curse you, Fox! If you get rid of Raising Hope I will hunt you down!)


11/15/11 - I think we were just being dorky.


11/16/11 - After volleyball milkshake. Very important. It's our tradition to ALWAYS get some sort of snack after volleyball. ALWAYS. Even if that means hopping from BK to McD's because BK's shake machine was down.


11/17/11 - Date night! Went out to McGrath's, then watched some Mike and Molly (there is NOTHING decent playing at the movie theaters right now...sigh), followed by two rounds of Yahtzee in which, yet again, the dice prove to Dani that she will never get a full house and JT will ALWAYS get at least one Yahtzee per game. I swear he switches the dice when I'm not looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment