This week is a haze to both of us. JT had the craziest week at work ever and my mind is numb from taking some courses for 4 hours straight every day this week. But now the chaos for both of us has settled back down to normal chaos. Except for the fact that the holidays are coming which means more chaos. I don't think we understand what "normal" looks like, I really don't.
So here is a whole week's worth of "Bah! Who cares what our pictures look like?" pictures in which we had to be silly just to destress from the day.

11/4/11
So here is a whole week's worth of "Bah! Who cares what our pictures look like?" pictures in which we had to be silly just to destress from the day.
11/4/11
11/6/11 - That day was EXHAUSTING! We went up to see my dad (first time I've seen him since I was 16...kind of a big deal), went to JT's grandma's place, and spent more time debating if we should do our laundry than it probably would've taken if we had just done it anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment