Friday, January 27, 2012

P365:OU Week 26

Not much going on this week. Mostly chilling at home discussing future plans of awesomeness. We went on our coffee date on Sunday, played Yamslam to find out tha Truffle really loves dice and really hates poker chips. What else...oh! JT is no longer the hairiest beast on earth. Fascinating watching Truffle react to hair falling on the floor. She discovered the amazingness of blanket/box forts. Carly and Kyle came over last night for dinner and we're hanging out with them as well as Heather and Ron tonight. Like I said, a lot of at home fun and awesomeness.


1/20/12 - Lip monster wanted to eat my hair.


1/21/12 - Truffle wanted to play Yamslam (think Yathzee with a wee bit more poker involved) with us. Family game night!


We had to roll and look at the dice quickly before she moved them.


More often than not, we lost at least one or two dice to Twinkle Toe Godzilla.


1/22/12 - My hot cocoa at Coffee Culture. Delicious!


Coffee date!


Even Truffle got a special drink! Half and half for the win!


1/23/12 - Say hello to my little friend! JT lost his hair to the evil Mistress of Hair Doom! I know, I suck at coming up with villian names.


Ahhh! Not the evil Mistress of Hair Doom! Okay, if you needed proof that she belongs with us this is it. She's mimicking our crazy faces now! Shot this blind (she's on my back, if you can't tell) and totally didn't realize she was yawning when I took this. Is it sad that I think she's creepy for being the only cat I know who yawns with her eyes WIDE OPEN?


1/24/12 - A break from the craziness. Long talks about our future. :-)


Yet more proof! Truffle can mimic JT's crazy eye expressions! No clue what she was actually doing...


1/25/12 - Mmmmm, evening showers = warmth. Warmth = these happy faces!

Truffle is ready for her close up :-)


1/26/12 - Note JT's crazy eye expression. Truffle totally mimics it! This was after a long night of fun conversation and delicious food with friends :-) And that blanket was supposed to be Truffle's but she hates it. Like, full blown attacks it, hates it.

No comments:

Post a Comment