Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Awesome Weekend Update!

WOWIE KAZOWIE!!

Last weekend was AH-to-the-MAZING!

I can't describe in words just how mind-blowing the retreat was and how solid everything felt. All the women are talking about having a reunion already, it was that great! I met so many beautiful and inspiring women. Wonderful!!!

JT...well, his weekend didn't start out too great. He was all stoked to have the house to himself with no lame, loser wife to nag him about shouting at video games...only to come home to a power outage. When the power finally came back on the internet was still down. Poor hubby *moment of silence for his sadness*

He made up for it the next day. He was all excited to show me the bruise from the bowstring rubs on you because he went to Cabella's to assist his friend in finding the perfect bow and arrows. Then he played DnD AND watched Ironman 2. Yeah, he was totally happy! I didn't even get 30 minutes into Ironman 1.

All was incredible and worth it! Now we're back to reality, trying to figure out this tuition dealio. Best part about meeting all those women: the connections. I started a fundraising page on gofundme.com and one of the women from the retreat checked out my page. She informed me that she knows a financial planner who could potentially help us set up a plan to figure out the best way to save for/pay for school and would I like to meet him? OF COURSE! He's actually the former executive pastor at our church and I had a blast with his wife at the reunion (Zumba is the best!). There's hope! Help figuring out a game plan will be wonderful :-D

And if any of you are interested in checking out the story about me and SCAD and would like to donate or help spread the word about it I'd really appreciate it. The page is http://www.gofundme.com/k423s

Until next time, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment