Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Apartment Hunting

Aaaaaahhhhh!!!

In all the craziness of scholarship searching and figuring out how to fund school/the move we completely forgot one of the most important pieces.

Actually finding an apartment!

Now I'm told I need to hop to it. A gal I met through SCAD Facebook just went down to visit and meet with some landlords and they made it clear to her in no uncertain terms that if she wants a place in JANUARY she needs to get on the waitlists NOW.
If she needs to get waitlisted now to move in January what are we going to do if we end up moving in June?! Even worse, we have no clue when we're going to move so how am I supposed to find an apartment?!?!

Gonna have to have a chat with the hubster about this one. We know what we're looking for and where we want to be but if we can't find a place that's available it sounds like we're gonna have to come up with more than one backup plan. Ack!

No comments:

Post a Comment