Thursday, April 12, 2012

Guys and Gals Weekend

Yay! The weather is perking up and I get to leave my lazy butt hubby for the weekend!

Joking...kinda.

He IS a lazy butt (but so am I) and I AM leaving him for the weekend. Which is great for us because we've both been chomping at the bit for this weekend to happen.

I've got my awesome Ladie's Retreat to Rockaway Beach with about 50 other gals from my church. Beach, food, volleyball, Zumba, hiking. Oh yeah, I'm ready for it!

JT gets to sleep in without me poking and prodding him because I want to get up. And he gets to go to the outdoor store in Eugene with the guys and look at "manly things." Okay, last time I checked, Katniss was rocking the bow and arrow and she's a chick. So whatever, dudes.

We're HOPING to find out next week if JT gets to transfer or not. Kind of a big deal, because that's a huge deciding factor in whether we go to Georgia or not. But since JT's district manager is in meetings all week in Portland it's been more than a little difficult to get a chance to talk to him. Maybe if we're lucky he'll have enough time to chat with JT next week. Which may or may not lead to chaos and mayhem. Depending on the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment