Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Meps Part 2

So this is my second adventure at meps. The first day was uneventful, because all I did was stay in the hotel.

The next day started fairly early, again it started at 3am and from there I ate breakfast. I went to meps.
At Meps I checked in and then went directly to my liasons office to check in there this was about 6a.
From there I went to medical and checked in for my consult. I would leave for the consult at 7:50a. Driving and all the consult only took about 20min.
I then returned to meps and the doctor verified the proceedure and cleared me to finish my enlistment.
From medical I went and checked back in with my liasons. I had my interviews and then I waited from 8:30a until about 1130a. At this point I was called in to start my final paperwork. I completed all of it, it was verified, and then I continued to wait. 12:00p until 2:00p was more waiting.
At 2:00p I went in one more time to finish all of my paperwork and verified everything.
I had my final interview and fingerprints taken.
I was then sworn in to the Navy as a delayed entry person and was set free at 3:45p.

This concludes my day at Meps.

During this time I watched rocky 1-3 and half of 4.

My contract said that I will enter April 10th 2010 as an NF (Navy Nuke) and I will recieve an enlistment bonus of 25k.

No comments:

Post a Comment