Sunday, October 4, 2009

Woohoo First Deps Meeting

Well saturday was my first deps meeting. It was incredibly fun, and they kicked my ass :p. It was two of the hardest hours of my life.

We first started by falling into ranks, and then they asked us questions regarding a ton of basic knowledge... luckily they knew that I was newer and was able to avoid most of the question and most of the push-ups.

We then ran, and by ran mean that we ran alot, well not really, it was only around two miles but it still was alot. We did more push-ups, as well as a few other activities. These ranged from sit-ups, crunches, lunges, 8counts to burpies.

Then we played 2 hand touch football, which was fairly fun.

Overall yesterday was decent.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure I should ask, but what's a "burpie?" If it's a total guy thing, I may not want to know! LOL

    ReplyDelete