Friday, October 9, 2009

Well today has been an interesting day. Slowly I am learning more about the Navy, and even more slowly Dani and I are getting questions answered. Sadly the more questions that we get answered, 2 or 3 times more questions are appearing.

Today has been a day of researching questions and to see what is involved in the Navy. Some things make sense others I think will need to be experienced. I hope that all of them will be answered.

Today I also spent a large amount of time looking into other options, I looked at Intel, AMD, and Garmin to see if there are any major things that I am missing. I know that if you don't look, you will become blind to options and paths that lead to where you are supposed to be. So all and all the Navy is a great option, but I will continue looking at life around me. Life always has surprises and I want to make sure that if something appears that I see it.

So that is my day today, well for the more or less of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment