Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Thinking is Painful

Gah I hate all of this thinking and looking and doing. The navy is a great option, but at the same time it isn't, I will have to be somewhere away from Dani, I also know that my hours are going to be large, and we are still under a new president and I am not sure what that will bring about.

First off, the navy is a great plan, and right now it is my fallback plan, the reason I this is that I will keep my eyes open for what ever option is the best when it comes time. I don't want to say there is only one route, but right now the navy is the only reasonable option that I have tripped across. Don't get me wrong it offers a lot, but i want to be damn sure that this is the best option, not the only option. I mean I am sitting down looking when i get a chance to see what is going on in the world around me, and all of the jobs that are offered and if they are careers or jobs, and you can see where i am still at. I will keep looking, nothing is worse than being blind to what is around.

I at the same time don't want to be away from Dani, but i understand that this is something that I will just have to suck it up on. I know that I always want to have a happy healthy relationship and continue to grow in it, but i never know where life is going to take me. I am just afraid of change and unsure of where I am going to go in life.

Last, I think, on my rant is that I don't know all of what to expect of the navy or life in general. I am young and half of the challenge is going out and doing something new and i need to figure out what that is, but at the same time I need to support my family. In the navy I am not sure of a lot of things and am working to find the answers to all of my questions, but this is a slow process and involves a lot of reading, asking, and looking. Also I get the interest of doing all of this under a new president that is changing everything piece by piece, so I really will be taking a shot in the dark over the next 6 years if the navy is where i go. There are so many opinions of what I should do, and what I need to do, now I am at the point. What do I want to do?

That is all I have for now, maybe next time I hop onto the blog i will have an answer to that fun little question.

No comments:

Post a Comment