Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It's Wednesday and DECEMBER!

Yikes! Can you believe it's December already? This year has gone by so fast, it's crazy. Are you all ready for Christmas yet? Seems like everyone is pushing Christmas, Christmas, CHRISTMAS, even with the recession in full swing. Just wow...

I gotta say though, I'm very excited for 2010 to come along. Things are taking a turn for the long, scenic route in our life. I had my advising appointment on Monday and it was wonderful. School was definitely the right choice for me. My advisor and I already have a plan to get me on top of everything, instead of being behind like I am, without overwhelming me. Yay! I'm oozing excitement and I can't sit still anymore, I just want to GO!!!

JT seems to be getting pretty stoked too, even though his plan still has some ironing out to do. I think he's just happy to see that life is finally moving. We've felt stuck in one place for so long due to OSU and their evil clutches but now that we've got that sorted out in a managable way (THANK YOU GRANDMA LINDA!) we're able to move on. His support and strength through all the tough stuff has shown me just how much love exists in life. I definitely snagged a keeper ;-) I can't wait to see where life takes us. Even with a roadmap we're bound to get lost (as always) but we have yet to get lost and not find something amazing along the way (especially the gelatto shop and our ability to joke even through the hard times).

Now that I'm done splurging all my love and excitement (get over it, it'll never end with us!) I've got your inspiration for the week! There's some animal stuff (of course) and some fun, aha! moments too.

I can't help it, I'm the pre-vet! I LOVE FreeKibble (http://freekibble.com/) for all sorts of reasons. It was started by a KID for one. Brilliant! It feeds shelter animals 10 kibble pieces per answer. But you don't even have to get the question right. Genius! You can play bow-wow trivia on this site or click on the icon that says Feed Cats Too and play meow trivia. They've got some fun questions, ranging from rare breeds to cartoon characters. Love it, love it, LOVE IT! Plus the girl is from Oregon too, more power to her!

This blog is AWESOME. blah to TADA! (http://blah-to-tada.blogspot.com/) just makes you go "DUR! Why didn't I think of that?" and "Aha! That's what I can do with that jar...or that picture...or that mixed silverware set." That's one smart cookie to finally give voice to all our brain farts for random items that need a job. Lately she's been doing posts on ornaments and I'm sorry but anyone who can make a take out box into a house ornament (which, by the way, is SUPER CUTE) is genius! The best part? Absolutely anybody can do what she does. She's not rich with a ton of helpers like Martha Stewart, she doesn't have an enormous crafting fund per paycheck. Every day things made gorgeous. If you want to decorate this season without spending massive amounts or going super far out of your way to make things look perfect her blog is definitely worth checking out.

Stay warm everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment