Sunday, December 4, 2011

P365:OU Week 18

So...about that vacation. Quite a bit has happened this week! I may or may not have mentioned it last week (don't think I did...but maybe I'm wrong) but we're getting a kitty for Christmas! The mom of one of our friends found some kittens in the snow (!!!!) and our friend thought we would be the perfect home for one of them. She's being fostered at her mom's house for now and once she's big enough to get spayed our friend will bring her home to us. Which is roughly right after Christmas.

Because of that we have been kitty proofing the house and preparing for her. But alas...amidst all this chaos JT got sick. Like "HACK cough cough WHEEZE raspy raspy" sick. All those outdoor photos that I wanted to take? Yeah, most of them didn't happen. Which sucks because the fog yesterday was GORGEOUS but I felt bad about JT being in the cold when that makes his mucusy chest worse. Maybe if there's fog again this winter we'll have the chance. We did get some fun photos though!


11/26/11 - Now THIS is the leaf photo I've been talking about! Nothing but leaves, leaves, leaves in the background.


11/27/11 - Contemplating just what, exactly, are the rules to Telepathy. This game is like Battleship on crack.


11/28/11 - General cuteness.

11/29/11....you caught us! We forgot to get a photo :-( Again...in our defense, we were very busy! JT was visiting with his brother and cousins while I was helping his mom eradicate the disgusting pink color from her walls and repainting it white. Went straight to bed when we got home, we were so wiped out.


11/30/11 - So this picture was to make up for the missed one...


11/30/11 - And this one was to be the actual photo of the day.


12/1/11 - TRAGEDY HITS!! JT gets sick. He was sleeping almost ALL DAY. Poor thing. 


12/2/11 - Hand spider war!


12/2/11 - Okay, didn't figure you'd fall for that one so here's one of our goofy faces.


12/3/11 - JT insists on taking pictures all over the house so this is...the hallway! Ooooh, aaaaah. So riveting, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment