I hope you're ready for this post, because there are a LOT of photos! Sorry to those of you with dial-up (ahem). This was such a hectic week with all the traveling, then waiting, then biggest Christmas present ever (commitment wise anyway..."it" is actually quite tiny!).
So hold onto your horses and enjoy the ride, folks! We're in for a long one!

12/23/11 - Because it looks like he's licking my nose...
So hold onto your horses and enjoy the ride, folks! We're in for a long one!
12/23/11 - Because it looks like he's licking my nose...
12/24/11 - Kicking off Christmas Eve with my Grandma :-) It was so nice to see her again and I got to show her this blog. She doesn't get to see pictures of us very often and it was nice to be able to show her.
JT's parents were both messing around with their cameras. Quite entertaining to hear about the photography wars they've got going on. I understand completely what it's like to try to get the shot for twenty minutes, then JT comes along and gets it immediately. Sigh...
What better gift for a super hero addict than a pocket hero? You'll always have one when you need one!
You have no idea how hard it is to convince this dog that he does NOT need to play bally every second of every day.
My little brother doesn't grasp the concept of acting normal when the camera is around. Cheesy is all he knows. Another sigh....
And off to bed he raced! We caught Santa coming in the nick of time! I've never seen that boy rush to bed so fast.
12/25/11 - It's become a tradition for us to get games for Christmas. Helps keep stay at home date night fun :-) And competitive...very, very competitive.
Okay, am I the only one who finds this hilarious? You know you have a first edition game when...
(Can you see the mistake? I hope so...cuz if not I have to seriously question what kind of Kool-Aid you were drinking as a kid)
12/27/11 - We FINALLY hung up our frames! Yay! Never tell a man you just need nails to hang up frames. He'll spend twenty minutes debating which kind of nail is best for the job only to choose screws in the end. Say it with me people: Sigh.
12/28/11 - The big day arrived! Our "biggest" Christmas present arrived! Everybody, I would like to introduce you to Truffle.
Peek-a-boo! Yup, this little girl wasn't quite sure how to feel about her new home. She had no clue what stairs were, didn't know what she thought about us, and life in general was very scary for her all of a sudden.
But she has blossomed quickly! She loves to chase her tail and shadows. She curls right up in our laps now and purrs her little heart out. She has an obsession with licking/sucking on fuzzy things. That chair in the background is her personal jungle gym. And she has totally and completely stolen our hearts :-)
I know this had less than a week's worth of photos but somebody (ahem, JT) wanted me to jump the gun and upload pictures on to the computer sooner than usual. And since I'm lazy that means Thursday's photos will have to wait until next week. Just gotta remember that the camera's clock is off and that it says it's Friday instead of Thursday. Forgive me if I accidently say we forgot to take a photo. We didn't, I swear!
No comments:
Post a Comment